Thursday, September 30, 2010

My experience with electric stove in my small kitchen


My passion in cooking started from a long time fatigue from hostel’s dining hall and food during my long stay in Aligarh Muslim University.
As an extended passion to serve my friends, the delicacies of tasty and healthy food, started with impressing my girl friend, who is foodie and has a taste of good food, vegetarian, non-vegetarian, North Indian food.
It was her electric stove and broken pressure cooker gave this passion newer wings and then started the journey of expressing myself through food.
It was the realization that food is a very strong way of expression, expression of love, emotions, importance of your beloved, friends, colleagues and acquaintances in your life. And therefore this Blog, one of such expressions.
Though, anyone can join this Blog. Anyone, who has or has no feelings towards food, can cook or can’t cook but knows the relevance of food as a cohesive force between different streams of humanity.
An old saying, the way to the heart of men passes from his stomach. But it is little different here and the way to heart of all of us passes though the stomach of many like us irrespective of beliefs and values.
The idea is to have a platform for many men like me, who cooks or wants to cook for their loved ones and find food an expression of love, care, affection.

1 comment:

  1. im really happy u did something like this....me as aperson used to hate cooking but as time went by i found that cooking is soul searching just like any other passion in life....long live foodies n long live the love of food....:)

    ReplyDelete